Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's been awhile!


I forgot I even had a blog, and I just told Chris I wanted to start one. How funny! Anyways, we have four kids now. Kaden is 4, Kamiree is 2, the twins Teagan and Taetum are 10 months. I can't believe we have four kids! We start working at Dairyland this Friday. I have been working for my mom's accounting place, and it has been awesome. I love working there! I'm thinking about going back to college and becoming a CPA. My biology degree really isn't getting me anywhere right now. Not that I want a full time job right now because the kids are so young. Chris is going to college right now to be a Junior High teacher. He already coaches basketball here for both the 8th grade boys and girls so it's about time he goes and spends all day with them :) Right now he watches the kids during the winter and I do during the summer and we are pretty much together all the time in the Fall. It's not an ideal income in worldly standards but it works for us at the moment. Hopefully I can keep up with this a little better this time! I am going to post a picture of the kids I took about 2 weeks ago. They are getting big so fast!

No comments: